LIGHTHOUSE LA JUMENT
MINIATURE REPRODUCTION OF THE LIGHTHOUSE "LA JUMENT"
La Jument is a lighthouse built in the southwest of the island of Ouessant. Height: 47 m The lighthouse is distinguished by its three red flashes every fifteen seconds and its foghorn. Its range is 19 miles. It was after having survived a shipwreck near the island in 1878 that Charles-Eugène Potron bequeathed 400,000 gold francs to build the lighthouse, as long as they did so within just seven years. The project began in 1904 on the rock Ar-Gazek Koz (jument) La Jument is classified in the category of the "Hell" lighthouses. Miniature resin lighthouse, hand painted. A beautiful decorative souvenir.