The Rimini lighthouse located in the Italian city of the same name, is a 9-meter tower located at the mouth of the Marecchia river. It has ancient origins. The first flashlight that functioned as a lighthouse seems to have appeared before the eleventh century. After its last reconstruction in 1946 the old lighthouse is still on duty at the edge of the Adriatic Sea. Miniature resin lighthouse, hand painted. A beautiful decorative souvenir.